I was sick. My body wanted to lay in bed and sleep but alas I couldn’t rest because of the pain. However, I’m finally feeling better; good health enables me to get my hands on precious projects such as this blog!
Last month, the lovely Ramona from Just Keep Brains kindly nominated me to the Creative Blogger Award which I’m excited to share here.
The rules on this award
● Nominate (5?) blogs
● Thank and post the link to the blog that nominated you
● Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
● Notify the bloggers that you nominated for the award
● Pass the rules onto them
The blogs I nominate
5 facts about me
● Gaps of time wasted make me loose track. I love working in a continuous rhythm. However, after two hours of the same task, a break is needed to regain energy and concentration.
● I own a blogging journal, in which I collect ideas to develop here in De.Lirium.
● I drink copious amounts of herbal tea. And if I had the money, I would add wine to the daily diet.
● The irony of being a photographer is owning ONE lens, a BROKEN Nikkor lens. I shoot weekly and ALL my projects depend on it. -Passions VS Priorities VS Being Broke-
● I’m a very audiovisual person in the real world. Colours, lightning, music and people’s personal stories fascinate me.
Many thanks to Ramona for pushing me into this challenge/award! I had fun 🙂
I’m looking forward to read five facts about you, dear readers. ♥